COVID-19 Update April 7, 2022
ArtSEE and Optimed Optometry Health and Safety Protocols
1) What are our most up-to-date health and safety protocols?
- If you are unwell, please do not come into the office. If you have a fever or are exhibiting any signs of a cold, please call us to reschedule your appointment (eye exam or eyewear consult etc.). We want everyone to be safe and healthy!
- A sanitizing station will be at the entrance of the store for you to sanitize your hands.
- Everyone coming in is required to wear a face mask when in the examination rooms. When you are in common areas outside of the exam rooms we are no longer required to ask you or our staff to mask up. IF you wish to wear one, you certainly can 🙂 IF you feel uncomfortable working with a staff member who may have chosen to go mask-free, please let us know and we will be happy to mask up while we are working with you.
- Most of our eyewear services are done by appointment for your enhanced experience. This allows us to take great care of you! We have many years of experience and do a wonderful job of guiding our clients to their ideal vision and style outcomes. Most of our clients love they can come in, sit down and just relax while we do the work. No need for you to hunt and peck or feel overwhelmed when we can bring you a curated selection with fit and have potential for you! Booking an appointment also means we have set aside dedicated for YOU. Book Online here. With all this said, you are certainly able for those who want to drop in as well. If you have a little wiggle room in your schedule in the event you need to wait for an Optician to become free, please come in at your leisure.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.